AutoSock – textile wheel covers with an elasticated edge; you just slip them over the driving wheels when you find yourself getting stuck. (“Yes – it really is this easy” and “Yes, of course they work!”) Be prepared for the winter by carrying a set of AutoSock in your car, happy in the knowledge that
- fitting them is easy. If you can pull a sock over your foot you can push a fabric cover over a wheel.
- fitting them requires no practice.
- they weigh less than 1kg and take up minimal space. It’s sensible to keep them with the spare wheel, always ready for use.
- they are relatively universal, i.e. one size fits over 60% of cars.
- they’re reusable again and again – providing value for money for years to come.
- they work!
- prices start at only £49.95!
Probably the most difficult part of the operation is remembering that they’re there!